Terms And Conditions
- Mobil RSVP is a microsite that is made to provide facilities to consumers who want to ask questions about our products.
- This program is devoted only to the final consumer and not the merchant.
- This site is produced by PT Exxon Mobil Lubricants Indonesia for information and communication. Please browse this site.
- Once you have completed the registration process, you will be given a username and password. You should make sure that you will not give your username and password to any other party. You will be solely responsible for all activities that occur under your username and password. We reserve the right to ask the user to change the username and password if necessary for security reasons.
- All accounts must be registered with a valid personal email address that is accessed by you regularly, so the email notifications can be sent to you. Accounts registered with someone else's email address, or with a temporary email address may be closed without notice. We may require users to re-validate their account, if we believe they have used an invalid email address.
- The copyright on the content of this website is owned by PT Exxon Mobil Lubricants Indonesia. Users may disseminate content for personal (non-commercial) use, provided that all copyright and notices to the ownership remain intact.
- Copying, redistribution, publication, adaptation or alteration of any part of this site for public or commercial purposes is prohibited without the prior written permission of PT Exxon Mobil Lubricants Indonesia.
- Exxon Mobil Lubricants Indonesia recommends that you never disclose personal information about yourself or anyone else (eg phone number, postal address, home address or email address, or other details that may allow you to be personally identified). We are not responsible for any events resulting from the provision of personal information by you.
- PT Exxon Mobil Lubricants Indonesia reserves the right to change or remove material from the Site at any time.
- PT Exxon Mobil Lubricants Indonesia may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time. Therefore, you visit the current Terms and Conditions page periodically.
- PT Exxon Mobil Lubricants Indonesia reserves the right to refuse or restrict access to this site to any person or party.
Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with applicable law in Indonesia.